Sunday, November 16, 2008

Chino Hills fires

Good morning..it's 5:31am
I think I have slept maybe 2 hours...Jer's out at Station 7 on the backside of Orange near the 241...And my neighbor Vince is in Carbon Cayon fighting fires, wonderful friend that he is has been keeping me updated...of all things my brother in law lives in Olinda Village..so far so good...YA
My kids are fine sent them home with my mother to Brea...but she is far enough away from that fire. 
The fire in Chino Hills came over the ridge at 2:16am this morning and the car is packed and ready to go if need be...now I just watch and wait. No worries! 
I will post pics when I have my laptop up and running...sorry such a choppy post ...super tired!
Oh, and the fire off La Palma in Yorba Linda...well thats where my office is ...lets see if I have an office to go to come Monday? What a weekend!
Please Ladies ...thoughts and prayers to All the Firefighters out there!
Thanks! Much Love KellyB

3 comments:

Swoon with Deb Hodge said...

Oh Kelly,
I too am praying...
XOXO Deb

Anonymous said...

praying for all those firefighters and families over there. hope all is okay!

Maija said...

I know all of it turned out well- I had a direct link through Joy!! God Bless your hubby for his public service!
I can't wait to see you at the Marie Soiree in January!
oxox

PS- start saving now for Silver Bella next year! You were missed!!
ox