Friday, January 29, 2010

Welcome to my blog!

It's been a while, but I believe I'm back...it will be fun trying to keep up between blogging and Facebook. :) Sometimes you just need a break to spend time with family and friends...I did just that this past year.
2009 was jam packed with adventure, broken bones (daughter) but she is great! Went to Maui with my Grandmother and Aunt...got to Island hop to visit my cousins Jared Stephanie and there kids all doing great. Spent time with girlfriends! Always a plus! xoxo
Another Anniv. with hubby! :) And so many birthdays! Made a 24 hour run to Vegas for my girlfriend Frankie's 40th birthday... Thanksgiving with my friend Jen and her family...Christmas Eve as always with my mothers side of the family...so many cousins! Hubby worked New Years Eve :(
Saints won and are going to the Super Bowl! Who Dat! Super Bowl Party at Jen's with some good Orleans cookn' by my cajun husband!
And coming up...the dreaded 39th bday...can't believe it?
But I see wonderful things in my future, because I have wonderful friends and thats what makes life beautiful!
Much Love to all ...
I will be posting all my art soon as I figure out this Mac...hahaha

1 comment:

Maija said...

Yikes!! Are you going to Alice?? Jane? Will I get to see you this year?!?! oxox